We all have a strange scent we’re secretly obsessed with - gasoline, a fresh can of tennis balls, wet pavement, markers, the hardware store, and everything in between. What if you could smell those scents shamelessly and burn them as a candle?
In honor of turning our best-selling Sweet Ash fragrance into the Sweet Ash candle, we challenge you to show us the strangest scents that you wish you could turn into a candle! The smell of gasoline, your cats head, your mom’s home cooking, fresh cut grass, tennis balls, wet pavement, or even the hardware store. We want to see all of the weird scents that you love and secretly wish you could burn as a candle.
Duet this video to join the challenge show us your strangest Snif dreams - we just might make a candle out of it!
**Challenge Entries Must Follow The Following Requirements:**
- Must include post caption hashtags and tags: #StrangeSnifs, #SnifPartner, and @snif
- Does not include any logos or brands other than Snif
- Does not include any explicit or offensive language, other people being filmed, or risky behavior
- Does not include any licensed music, sounds, or images
**CONSULT THIS CHECKLIST BEFORE POSTING**
- US based following over 5K
- Video caption includes #StrangeSnifs, #SnifPartner, @snif
- Video does not include any other brand logos or imagery other than Snif
- Video does not include explicit or offensive language, risky behavior, or other people
- Video must be posted as a duet