Option 1: Have fun using the sound in a creative way to show the difference between two moods - control vs uncontrolled, before vs after, inner you vs outer you, etc. You’ll notice the sound has two distinct feelings.
-How you look saying good morning to your boss vs how you feel saying good morning to your boss.
-How you look running an errand vs how you feel running that errand.
Option 2: Show the emotion of violence in an unconventional way.
- Eat a burrito sideways
- Rip a paper towel off the roll, but not along the lines
- Cut a slice of cake from the middle
- Open a bag of chips down the entire side
- Peel a hard boiled egg, but destroy the egg
- Color outside the lines
- Place a spoon where the forks go
- Pour water instead of milk into a bowl of cereal
- Cut the crust off a sandwich but only eat the crust
CAPTION REQUIREMENTS: Tag @meredith_bull in your caption and hashtag #wokeuptodaychallenge
**DO NOT: use the word “violence” in your caption.
**DO NOT: use any actual violence please. We are talking about unconventional ironic “violence”.
Note: Post must be live for at least 2 weeks. Deleted posts will not be rewarded
Note: Submissions that use the sound with low or no volume will not be rewarded
CHALLENGE IS OVER!